"La Confrérie d'Aya" Index du Forum
"La Confrérie d'Aya"
Forum de la guilde de "La Croisade Ecarlate"

"La Confrérie d'Aya" Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: What Does P Mean In Facebook Chat ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    "La Confrérie d'Aya" Index du Forum -> la confrérie d'aya -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
allfoll
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: What Does P Mean In Facebook Chat Répondre en citant

What Does P Mean In Facebook Chat
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

What's happening? Can I get some help please? It seems as if Facebook does not give one **** about their customers anymore. Read it kinda like "yeah, right!" Answered In Uncategorized What is the meaning of lol in chat? laughing out loud Edit Share to: Answered In Technology What is mean by chat or chatting? i sgetting to know people Edit Share to: Username: Yourspam Supervisor English to French 79,543 CONTRIBUTIONS Experts you should follow Alaina Forbes Author of Telecommuting Mommies and the Maestro Mom blogs specializing in working from home. Every time I tried to post a question asking for an answer ( No vulgar, or abusive language in the post. I occasionally use it to get on, see what my friends are doing, like some statuses, and like some photos. It is commonly used in the finale scene of sleeping beauty ballet. People on Facebook are assumed to be old enough to decide whom and whom not to accept a friend request from. Edit Share to: Pattylove5 10 Contributions What does chat mean as in ew you look chat? It means disgusting or foul. .. show more Hi there, thanks for reading. If you sit to read each link, you'll be spending far more time on Facebook than is healthy for you. The following icons are well known by most Facebook users, so I won’t waste much time on them.Above your edit field, you’ll see three symbols; a pen (to edit the post), a computer (to add a photo or video How to Watch Facebook Videos on Your TV How to Watch Facebook Videos on Your TV If you want to share a Facebook video with your entire living room, then the best thing to do is cast the video right onto your TV. Edit Share to: Answered In Technology In the Facebook chat bar what does it mean when there? It means you can chat to people on Facebook who are your friends and are online when you are. My original profile was deemed as 'spam' for some odd reason. Get great tech advice delivered to your inbox.Keep your family productive, connected, entertained, and safe.Please enter a valid email. The flag icon is where you’ll find Facebook Pages that might interest you. make-use-of-logo logo-background menu search search-start close email bookmark facebook google twitter pinterest stumbleupon whatsapp amazon youtube youtube label-rectangle triangle-long down . This is to report the post to Facebook as troublesome. / Leaf Group Lifestyle. The feature is not available in all facebook markets as of yet, but it's visible across all facebook platforms. Popular Topics The Internet Windows iPhone and iPad Android Mac Gaming MakeUseOf 7 Chrome Extensions for a Productive New Business Year Windows Productivity 7 Chrome Extensions for a Productive New Business Year Sandy Stachowiak How Do I Update Kodi? Entertainment How Do I Update Kodi? Dan Price Top Deals . The globe icon is to enable notifications so if anyone posts a comment, you’ll get a notification for it. Read more. I find it next to some peoples' names. I do not carry my personal device when working in the ER because I need to devote my entire attention to my job. I dunno if it means something about how often they comment or something else. Answers.com WikiAnswers Categories Entertainment & Arts Games Video Games Role-Playing Games RPGs RuneScape What does P mean in chat? What would you like to do? Flag What does P mean in chat? What does P mean in chat? SAVE CANCEL already exists. At the top of your Facebook home page, you’ll notice three dark icons. Would you like to merge this question into it? MERGE CANCEL already exists as an alternate of this question. Notes – Did you know you can basically write a blog post on Facebook Write and Share Rich, Beautiful Facebook Posts With New Facebook Notes Write and Share Rich, Beautiful Facebook Posts With New Facebook Notes Facebook Notes seems to be a competitor to Medium, the long-form blogging tool for Twitter, but it's integrated tightly into the world's largest social network. It's totally acceptable to add "friends" in any way one chooses. It's just a digit. I tried it on another account, and it worked on there, but not my original one. Uh oh! Something went wrong.Not Found. Pages Feed – A feed of all activity from your Liked pages 5a02188284
add facebook like link to email signaturewhat to say to a guy i like on facebookhow to thumbs up on facebook chatfacebook notification of loginhack de shadowgun deadzone facebook 2013how to hack chip texas holdem poker facebookfacebook like gate pagehow to clean up facebook app on iphonefacebook messenger head chatis a deactivated facebook account visible

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    "La Confrérie d'Aya" Index du Forum -> la confrérie d'aya -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz